Vaginal Rejuvenation - Feel confident to be intimate
Just like every other part of our body, the internal and external tissue of the vagina can change over time. Quite often women accept this as part of the aging process, a result of childbirth, or as a result of treatments for other issues such as breast cancer. The good news is, there are options for vaginal rejuvenation to help restore a more youthful appearance and function.
Our practice is at the forefront of both noninvasive and surgical women's intimate health procedures and Dr. Samuels is often asked to train other doctors, lecture, and conduct clinical trials and studies at her practice. No other physician in the Louisville and Lexington, Kentucky area offers as extensive an array of options including non-surgical procedures such as CO2RE Intima, Votiva FractoraV & FormaV, BTL EMSELLA and surgical options such as labiaplasty and vaginoplasty. This full suite of options for women of all ages ensures an approach that is truly customized to each woman's specific needs to regain vaginal tightness, vaginal health, sexual satisfaction and a more aesthetic vaginal appearance.
Symptoms You May Experience
- Painful intercourse
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal Relaxation
- Vaginal Atrophy
- Loss of vaginal tone or shape
- Change in pigmentation
- Urinary incontinence
Discussing the most personal and detailed parts of your intimate life with your doctor may not seem easy, but you will find that Dr. Samuels will help you through an open and inviting conversation. "I think as an aging woman myself, I certainly know how my patients feel in their own aging or changing bodies...and the needs we seek to fill or the problems we seek to correct are many times as functional as they are cosmetic in their origins, but to me, both etiologies are equally valid."
You have options to improve the function and beauty of the female genitalia
Our patients expect the best options for surgical and noninvasive procedures to help them restore their intimate health.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgical Options
The most common forms of vaginal rejuvenation surgery are:
- Labia minora reduction
- Labia majora reduction
- Clitoral hood reduction
- Labia majora augmentation
- Vaginal tightening or reconstruction for excessive vaginal vault enlargement or prolapse
Vaginal Rejuvenation Non-surgical Options
- CO2RE Intima - Laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Votiva FractoraV - Fractional radiofrequency temperature controlled treatment
- Votiva FormaV - Radiofrequency applied to the internal vaginal tissue and perineal area
- UltraFemme 360 - Quick radio frequency treatment for labial remodeling and vaginal tightening
- O-Shot® - Injection to increase overall sexual wellness using Platelet-rich Plasma
- G-Shot® - For enhanced sexual gratification
- EMSELLA - Electromagnetic treatment for urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse